maandag 2 maart 2015

Patience and Long-suffering

Maandag 23 februari 2015

Heeeeey allemaal! 

Ik heb niet zo heel erg veel te vertellen! Onze dinner appointment with Elder DeMass was super awesome! It was so great to see them again after so many years! I think for me personally it really helped me see clearly how much I have changed on my mission. I'm happy :D I love the Gospel sooo much and I love my Savior! I have overcome so many of my fears and now I just LOOOVE talking to people and getting to know them! Who would have thought! The Lord knew :) 



Actually, we had a great experience this week that truly strengthened my testimony of faith and the power of the Priesthood. Last week Sister Quiles got food poisoning. We were up all night with her, because she had to throw up every ten minutes. She was sooo sick! The next day we were going to have a lesson with one of our friends of the Church. She really wanted to be there for him. So we prayed for her and asked our district leader for a blessing early in the morning. We knew it would help her and we had the faith she would be healed, even though she would throw up everything she would drink or try to eat, even water. When she sat down to receive the blessing we even put a trash can in front of her, just in case she would have to throw up again. Then she got the blessing. In the blessing she was promised that she would stop throwing up and that whenever she would feel like she would have to throw up the feeling would go away. She would have the strength to go out and work. After the Amen was said. She looked up and she said that everything was gone. We bought her some medicine and ginger ale and we were able to teach our investigator! You should have seen the difference between before and after the blessing! So, the power of God is sooo real!!! :D
 
I love all of you sooo much! Love, Serve, Teach!

Lots of Love
Sister Spijkerman <3

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten