maandag 26 januari 2015

Maandag 26 januari 2015


Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai geliefde familie!!! :D 
Afgelopen week was...interessant...

Maandag was ik bij de doopdienst van een van mijn onderzoeksters in the Avenues! Kunnen jullie je nog die onderzoekster herinneren die dromen had dat ze lid van de kerk moest worden? Maandenlang had ze de doopdatum voor 19 januari, ze is gedoopt!!! :D Wooohoooooo!!! :D And it was fun to see the Bryner's again too :3 

Dinsdag hadden we transfers and Sister Bates is bij onze club gekomen! :D It's been soooo much fun so far! She is absolutely adorable! :D It's been fun living with 5 sisters in one home :)
 
This week our apartment was falling apart. A couple of our plugs don't work, then our heater stopped working, so it was 54 F (about 12 C)  in our apartment, that was pretty cold, hahaha. Then our power kept going out, and then our light bulbs all died! :) It's definitely been one of those missionary adventures :) Unfortunately we had to drop some investigators this week :(
 
But I know we'll be blessed with new people to teach! :) 
 
So I'd like to share with you something I learned this week during personal study! I was reading the end of 3 Nephi this week and in 3 Nephi 19 it says the following:

"And it came to pass that Jesus departed out of the midst of them, and went a little way off from
them and bowed himself to the earth ..."

What I learned:  is that even Jesus Christ Himself, the Only Begotten Son of the Father, went to a quiet place where He could pray and talk to His Father :) I thought that was pretty cool....

I don't think I really have something else to share with you this week, sorry....:) But I have tons of pictures though! Be grateful that Sister Quiles is still my companion, because she loves taking pictures and reminds me to take some too! :) 

 I love all of you and I am so grateful that through the Atonement of Christ all mankind will be saved! 

Lots and Lots of Love
Sister Spijkerman



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten