maandag 13 april 2015

TRANSFERS! (AGAIN O.o)

Maandag, 13 April 2015

*tromgeroffel*

Well, I'm going to die in Hillside Stake! woohoo!!! :D Sister Kreiberg is leaving me though, so I will have one more companion :) I'm excited to find out who it is! :) 

Hm....this week was actually a really good week! We had some good lessons and interactions with people! :) I was on exchanges twice and I had a great uplifting time! The sisters here are just so great! :D
 
Thursday we had a lesson with one of our investigators and it was at a part member family's house! One of our ward missionaries came as well. We talked about the Plan of Salvation. Then during the lesson our investigator told us how when he met us. He had actually had a hard day that day, but he felt something when we met each other that it made him happy and it made his day feel better! :D We told him it was the Spirit and that he needed to keep looking for that! :) But also, that day when we met him, as we were talking to him I didn't feel quite like he was sincere or not, so I wasn't sure how everything was going to turn out. But then he told us this during the lesson!
 
It taught me a big lesson that we really never know what seed we're planting! Even when we think we haven't done anything or that the person isn't interested, they still could have been touched by the Spirit! :) So, never give up! Never doubt!
 
 'Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not' is what the Savior invited us to do :)
 
This week I was reading in Alma, and I loooove this scripture in Alma 36:24-25
 
forgot to take pictures last week, sorry
Yeah, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that i might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Yea, and now behold, O, my son, the Lord doth give me exceedingly great joy in the fruit of my labors;
 
Isn't that like the best Scripture EVER?! :D
 
I love yáll so much! :D Have a great and blessed week!
Lots and lots of Love,
Sister Spijkerman

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten